Wednesday, July 16, 2008

There are more things in life than...msn!

It'll be just a simple, meaningless post today. It's a kind of request and reminder to some of my friends and msn contacts.. People have lives! They don't spend them on MSN! I can't be online everyday, all day long! I have other things to do! Even if I'm at home, I feel like losing less time when watching a movie, or reading a book. Spending hours on msn is a waste of otherwise precious time. It has nothing to do with the people you talk to there. They can be and they are really interesting and nice, but just sitting there and writing for hours is absurd. See messangers as a telephone. You use them only for a few minutes.
I hate feeling guilty because I'm not ONLINE! That's from me today...

(Greeks can check out a new great site about music and arts here)

No comments: